Books

Hello, I am intersting in the following books. In the past, I have tried several university libraries including the Linda Hall Library, the EERC library and the ICE and ISE libraries in London, but no luck so far. If some body knows where to buy or get a loan copy, please let me know.

1. Static and Dynamic Earth Pressure and Calculation of Retaining Walls
    By: N. K. Snitko, Gosstroiizdat, 1963 (in Russian)

2. Calculos de Construccion
    By: M. Company, G. Gili Publisher, Caracas, Vene zuela, 1948

Thank you in advance for the help.

Himat Solanki, P.E. (Structural)