Conversion of a file

Ahcene,

If this will help, .vwf is the extension for CADvance drawing files.  I don't
know if there is a conversion program to convert CADvance to AutoCAD files or
whether CADvance can save the files in AutoCAD format.

For information on file extensions, there is a bunch of information at:

   www.filext.com

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Ahcene Djebli wrote:

. > Hello, I am designing a foundation for a client. The architect send me his
. > electronic files with vwf extension, I would like to know if some body in
. > this forum has played with those type of files to turn them in autocad
. > format (dwg extension). Thank