Re: Acrobat Writer [and Reader]

Create a directory (folder) Acrobat5, and another directory (folder)
Acrobat4, and install 5.0 in the first; 4.0 in the second.  As long as they
are in different directories, neither knows the other exists (unless M$ has
decided it knows better what you want).

Roger Turk
Tucson, Arizona

Nels Roselund wrote:

. > David pointed out differences between Adobe Acrobat versions 4.0 and 5.0.
. > The Reader versions also differ.

. > Do you know if there is a way of keeping both Acrobat Reader 4.0 and AR
. > 5.0 on your computer?

. > My first version of Adobe Acrobat was 5.0.  When I loaded it, Acrobat
. > Reader 4.0 was automatically removed from my computer, and AR 5.0 was
. > installed. When I try to reload AR 4.0, I end up with another AR 5.0 file.

. > Having AR 4.0 no longer available makes parts of some documents made with
. > Acrobat 4.0 unreadable.  The help provided by Adobe, [not very helpful] is
. > to request that the maker of the document remake it using Adobe Acrobat
. > 5.0.