RE: AUTOCAD: Getting The Text Size Right

AutoCAD 2002 now has dimensioning such that it sticks through paper space.
What this means is dimensions now "hook" onto model space objects and
therefore don't need to be scaled according to view port scales. This will
allow you to do all dimensioning on your view ports in paper space. Check it
out under new features with the 2002 release.

Barry H. Welliver
barrywelliver(--nospam--at)earthlink.net