From: Gerard Madden [mailto:gmadden(--nospam--at)duquette-eng.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 3:23 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: AUTOCAD: Getting The Text Size Right

I understand, multiple views with one xref file in the same drawing can only
be accomplished with viewports (see previous post). The problem with this is
the number of layers and dimension styles. I would be more inclined to block
out the information I needed from the source view and alter it.

I would still avoid paperspace whenever possible - especially if you do
detail libraries. Xreffing all details and plans to Sheet Files (Collectors
for printing) is definitely the way to go - the only problem is finding cad
people who have some grey matter and can listen.

-gerard
SJ, CA