Re: Light Pole Failure

Gerard and Steven ---

Re: my last message.  Metalurgical analysis was performed and was
conclusive - not a weld-affected-zone problem.  The weld affected zone in
our case was of excellent strength and ductility, and did not fail.  The
failures were all above the zone, in material identical to the pipe base
material.

Russ Nester