Re: take me off your email addresses

 I am also requesting to this group please take me off and do not send me more...

  "Marion P. Plips" <mpphillips2(--nospam--at)alltel.net> wrote:

I am getting all kinds of messages, 70 at a time from this address.  Please take me off and do not send any more.
mpphillips(--nospam--at)alltel.net

Sudhir S. Jagdale

M.Tech.(Offshore),B.E.Civil,

I.I.T. Bombay,

sudhir1978(--nospam--at)rediffmail.com

Message : Important Thing in Life is, Not Where U Stand , In What Direction U are Moving

Do You Yahoo!?