Pedestrian Bridge bearings

I have a skyway (pedestrian) bridge to design, a
two-span continuous truss about 200 feet long.  The
middle support and one end will be concrete piers; the
other end support will be a steel beam in the new
building which we're linking to an existing building.
Reactions are about 90 kips per bearing at the ends
and about 200 kips per bearing at the center supports.

My highway bridge background would lead me to
elastomeric bearings at the concrete supports and
probably some kind of slider at the steel beam
support.  Any suggestions or refinements of these
simple ideas would be appreciated.

Mike Hemstad
TKDA
St. Paul, Minnesota