Mechanical Equipment - Live or Dead[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Mechanical Equipment - Live or Dead
- From: "Dennis Wish" <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net>
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:21:35 -0800
I know this is a dumb question and I should know better, but let me ask it anyway:
Is a roof mounted A/C unit considered a Live or Dead Load?
Is it added to the existing Live Load or does it replace the live load normally applied to that location?
The Structuralist.Net Information Infrastructure
- Prev by Subject: Re: Measurement of Viscosity
- Next by Subject: Mechanical Equipment - Live or Dead
- Previous by thread: Re: Q: Tolerances for Cast-in-Place Concrete
- Next by thread: Mechanical Equipment - Live or Dead