Re: 1970's Panelized Roof - Question

Dennis
Can you place the units over walls and/or close to exterior walls so that
shear governs, in which case you can add some steel plates?
This is a good example of why I do most of my work as the prime
consultant so that I can dictate locations, etc. of loads such as this.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA