RE: 1970's Panelized Roof - Question

Thanks Steve,
While I agree, I can't get to the jobsite until next weekend since it is
90 mile east of here in Blythe. This is a problem with many of these
small towns out here in the desert, the nearest engineer is a couple
hours away.

I think I covered some of your comments in my other post - I do,
however, have to rely upon the contractors measurements unless he can
wait a week.

Let me ask you this - to the best of your knowledge are there any grade
stamping used on GLB's used in commercial buildings? How can I identify
the GLB grade to obtain an appropriate Fb and E value? Where GLB's
stamped and if so, was the camber indicated anywhere or the manufacturer
on the member?

Thanks

Dennis S. Wish, PE
California Professional Engineer