RE: DWGs IN POWERPOINT

I am using Windows 2000 Professional and in the version of Powerpoint which
I am using there is an 'Insert' command along the top menu. If you move down
to 'Object' (next to last on the pull down list) it gives you a choice of
object types or if you choose 'Create from file' you can browse through and
pick the AutoCAD drawing you want to insert. This always works for me. I
hope this helps.