	-----Original Message-----
	From:	lukeman dagogo [SMTP:lukeman98(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
	Sent:	Monday, February 11, 2002 7:11 PM
	To:	Swingle, Mark (DCP)

	From: MR. LUKEMAN DAGOGO

	Attention: The Managing Director

	Dear Sir,

	REQUEST FOR URGENT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP IN RESPECT OF
THE TRANSFER OF $25,000,000.00 (TWENTY FIVE MILLION AMERICAN DOLLARS) INTO
YOUR ACCOUNT

	I, on behalf of my other colleagues from different Federal
Government of owned Parastatals decided to solicit your assistance as
regards the transfer of the above stated amount into your bank account. This
fund arose from the over-invoicing of various contract awarded in my
parastatal to certain foreign contractors sometime ago.

	We as holders of sensitive positions in our various parastatals were
mandated by the Federal Government to scrutinize all payments made to
foreign contractors, and discovered that some of the contracts executed were
grossly over invoiced, either by omission or commission. Also, we discovered
that the sum of $33,000.000.00 (Thirty three million American Dollars) was
	lying in suspense account, although the foreign contractors were
fully paid their entitlements after executing the said contracts. We all
agreed that the over-invoiced amount be transferred into a bank account
provided by a foreign partner, as the code of
	conduct of Federal Civil-Service does not allow us operate foreign
account.

	However, we have succeeded in transferring some of the monies,
precisely $8,000.000.00 (Eight million American Dollars) into a foreign
account in Morocco (North Africa), But unfortunately the provider of the
account has severed all forms of communication with us as he has refused to
adhere to our earlier mutual agreement, insisting that the total amount be
paid into
	his nominated bank account before disbursement will take effect.

	We are therefore seeking your assistance based on the balance amount
$25,000.000.00 (Twenty five million American Dollars) which can be speedily
process and fully remitted into your nominated bank account. On successful
remittance of the funds in your account, you will be compensated with 20% of
the amount for your assistance and services.

	This transaction is closely knitted and in view of our sensitive
positions, we cannot afford a slip. I assure you that this transaction is
100% risk-free. We will avail you with our identities as regards our
respective office when relationship is fully established and smooth
operations commences.

	I am at your disposition to entertain any questions from you in
respect of this transaction, so, contact me immediately through my mail for
further information on the requirements and procedure.

	Please know that this is a DEAL and confidentiality is of very great
importance for security reasons.

	Please treat with strict confidentiality and utmost urgency.

	Best regards,

	Mr. Lukeman Dagogo

	N/B: MY PRIVATE PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU UPON YOUR
REQUEST AND PLEASE DO INCLUDE BOTH YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS ASWELL. THANKS