From: Juan José Treff De la Mora [mailto:jjtreff(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 9:57 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: LASER PRINTER

Hello everyone,
Can anyone recommend me a laser printer that can handle the tabloid paper
size (16.3 x 10.5 in)?  Of course it has to be 100% compatible with Windows
2000. I would appreciate very much your input in this non-engineering topic.

Thank you,

Juan José

Descargue GRATUITAMENTE MSN Explorer en
http://explorer.yupimsn.com/intl.asp.