Re: 1970's Panelized Roof - Question

Dennis,

	As I see it you have four options.

1.) Add columns and foundations to reduce the GLB spans.

2.) Reinforce the GLBs.  Adding a MicroLam on one or both sides might be
a solution but there are other ways.

3.) Provide some structural framework (above or below the roof) to
redistribute the AC unit loading to something more acceptable.  I
believe this was suggested by Scott Maxwell.

4.) Move the AC units to another more acceptable location and distribute
the output as desired via sheet metal ducting.

	I can't see any other acceptable possibilities.

				Regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson