From: Juan José Treff De la Mora [mailto:jjtreff(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 11:04 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: DWGs IN POWERPOINT

Hi everyone,
I need to add some AutoCAD drawings to a PowerPoint presentation. I have
tried exporting them as WMFs or BMPs and when you open the file the quality
is not good. I also tried COPY/PASTE but it doesn't work.

Can anyone give me some ideas?  Basically I need to convert DWGs to JPGs.

Thank you,

JJ

Hable con sus amigos en línea, pruebe MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.es