Re: Q: Tolerances for Cast-in-Place Concrete

ACI 117-90 is the current version.  The committee is working on updating
it.  I believe an updated version will be available in the next year or
two.

One thing to point out is that the tolerances in ACI 117 don't mean squat
unless they are include as part of the contract documents.  You can
consider them "standard" practice is not included in the CDs, but if you
really want the contractor to be "forced" to follow them, then they need
to be adopted in the CDs.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI