Will work for food

So much for my efforts in trying to hire a new cad drafter. I was laid off
myself yesterday on my birthday. A victim of the slowing economy I guess.

Anyway, I'm in the job market so if anyone knows of any leads in the Bay
Area, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know privately by email.

Thanks to all in advance !

-gerard
The out of work bum in San Jose, CA <grin>

Gerard Madden, PE
Civil Engineer

T: 408.564.5515
F: 408.564.5530