Q: ASTM D 2393

Anyone have a reference for this? I try to look it up on ASTM's search
engine but draw a blank (usually they still will tell you the titles of
discontinued standards).

It has something to do with measuring physical properties of epoxy resins. I
keep running across it in the tables of properties for structural epoxy
products, as having to do with measuring the viscosity.

Thanks.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, TX, USA