Intellicad vs Autocad

Gerard Madden wrote:

. > Can anyone comment on how similar Intellicad is to Autocad. I have been
. > told in the past that it is virtually identical. The price is drastically
. > different ( 300 bucks vs. 3000 bucks).

Hmmm.  Why did I pay $19.00 for Intellicad in Office Depot???  (Yes, the
decimal point is between the 9 and the 0.)

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona