Fwd: looking for a structural engineer in Sacramento, CA

Subject: looking for a structural engineer in Sacramento, CA
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 12:12:26 -0500
From: "Helena Klement" <helena.klement(--nospam--at)smarteam.com>
To: <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>

My son is looking to purchase a house with a spa on the deck of the second storey. I want an engineer to be able to calculate the safety of this. Can you point me to the right place, your website seems to insist on engineers in Southern California only. I need some referrals as soon as possible.

Thanks for your help!

Sincerely, Helena Klement