RE: What is the status of the IBC in California

It appears that IBC (nor any other code) will not be adopted in California
for another 3-4 years. The state has decided to stay with the 97 UBC for
another cycle. By that time the issue of the competing codes (NFPA vs. IBC)
will hopefully be resolved and we'll move on to either one those, or maybe
yet another code!?

Ben Yousefi, SE
San Jose, CA