8" STONE VENEER ATTACHMENT

I have a project with approximately 8" granite stone veneer climbing approximately 30'.  It is a bearing system, attached to a CMU fireplace.  My details show the attachments specified in the 1997 UBC Ch 14, with 12 Ga. wires, verbatim out of the code.  I am looking for a supplier of the 12 Ga wires, pre-formed for insertion in the cmu, with the eyelet and clearance into the mortar bed as required by the code.  Any leads?

Thanks,

Pat Clark, P.E.