Re: Partial Collapse of Convention Cente

In a message dated 2/13/02 9:35:44 AM, bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc writes:

<< Oh. And I thought it was "Beedlebaum". (Nor really old enough to remember
Spike Jones on the radio, but used to listen to my dad's cassette tapes of
old radio shows). It always sounded like a really edgy "Loony Toons" to me).

Thanks for the reminder of a GREAT song :)  And I am old enuf ....