RE: Now I am in a REAL jamb!!

"I . . . would have contacted the design Engineer first.  . . . he should
have the opportunity to take corrective action.

"If he does take corrective action, your professional duty . . . would be
met, and . . . the public . . . protected.  Would the legal obligation to
advise the authorities still exist if the matter were corrected before any
member of the public was at risk?"

Peter James
Peter,
I'll be the devil's advocate.
Does the WBE (whistle blowing engineer) have the duty to review the entire
project design after the EOR has made corrections?  If so, who pays him; if
not, how is the public protected?
John Riley