ASCE 7-95 Partially Enclosed Buildings

Table 6-7 of ASCE 7-95 list the GCpi for the three different enclosure
classifications.  The greatest values are for partially enclosed buildings.
>From the definitions, I gather that partially enclosed buildings have +110%
openings in one wall as compared to the sum of the remainder of the
building.  Similarly, if I have a balloon w/ one large opening and several
much smaller openings, I can force air into the large opening and develop
large internal pressure (partially enclosed).  However, if I have roughly
equally sized openings and force air into one of them, I can not develop the
internal pressures. (enclosed)

Does this make sense?  If I can make certain that a structure does not fit
within the definition of partially enclosed (insure one of two provision in
enclosed bldg is not met), than I can work using the lower GCpi values of
enclosed buildings.