Roof top Mech. Screen

I have been asked to design a screen for roof top mechanical screen.  The
screen is about 4 feet high.  The architect prefers to use tube steel.
My question is about corrosion protection.  Should the exposed steel be
galvanized or just painted with a zinc-rich primer and finish coat?  I
know painting is cheaper.  What is the advantage and disadvantage of
each?

Rich
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.