Your TV viewing

I just learned the following  (from a colleague):

I read newspaper article in the Lincoln Journal Star (of Lincoln Nebraska).  Most of the article was about the CBS two hour broadcast that will air at 9 PM on Sunday, March 10, and will feature the footage of French Film makers Gedeon and Jules Naudet of  the World Trade Center  disaster    (Apperently they were filming inside the Trade Center at the time of the  terrorist attack..  The program will be hosted by Robert Deniro.

I could not find  the story on the internet.

That same article mentions another program that will air on HBO that is scheduled for May 26th, and will include interviews with Rudolph Giuliani.

Bob  Johnson
SEAOI