RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA.

From: Fabio Zárate <fzarate(--nospam--at)zyzconsultores.com>
To: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
CC: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: first time from Argentina
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 19:10:58 -0300

Hi
Everybody.
This is the very first time  in this list.
I´m writing to all of you, dear colleagues.
I´m  a civil structural engineer settled in TIERRA DEL FUEGO ARGENTINA

FABIO ZARATE
civil structural engineer
fzarate(--nospam--at)netcombbs.com.ar
fzarate(--nospam--at)zyzconsultores.com