RE: Nut Pull Through[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Nut Pull Through
- From: "Carter, Charlie" <carter(--nospam--at)aisc.org>
- Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 10:27:55 -0600
> I am looking for some references for nut pull through in base plates.
This and the many other potential base-plate limit states arecovered in great detail in AISC Design Guide No. 10 Erection Bracing of Low-Rise Structural Steel Frames. While that title does not scream base plates, the column base is a critical aspect of erection stabaility, so it does get quite detailed on the subject.
There is also coverage of base plate designin AISC Design Guide No. 1 Column Base Plates.
and Design Guide No. 7 Industrial Buildings: Roofs to Column Anchorage.
Hope this helps.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Nut Pull Through
- Next by Subject: Off subject: US Dollar bill
- Previous by thread: Re: Nut Pull Through
- Next by thread: RE: Methods of Injection of Cracks in Concrete: Which Is Preferre d?