Request for feedback

We are in the process of developing the AISC Seismic Design Manual to cover
moment-frame systems, braced-frame systems and other aspects of high-seismic
steel building design. It will be based upon the AISC Seismic Provisions and
incorporate the results of the FEMA 35x series documents.

As currently conceived, it will be a companion to AISC Manual of Steel
Construction with information on:

   Dimensions and Properties (Seismic Restricted Shapes Only)
   Normal Ductility Systems
      Ordinary Concentrically Braced Frames
      Ordinary Moment Frames
      Drag Strut and Chord Design)
   High Ductility Systems
      Special Moment Frames
      Intermediate Moment Frames
      Special Concentrically Braced Frames
      Eccentrically Braced Frames
   Other Seismic Systems
      Special Truss Moment Frames
      Buckling Restrained Braced Frames
      Steel Plate Shearwalls

I would appreciate any constructive suggestions you would like to make
regarding content, design aids, tables, and other information you would like
to see included in this Manual. You can reply to this list if you wish or to
me pivately at carter(--nospam--at)aisc.org.

Thank you in advance for any help you are able to provide.

Charlie