Re: Measurement of Concrete Reinforcing Bar Length

Mark,

	As I recall from my university days there was an apparatus or
technology known as "Wheatstone Bridge" that could measure electrical
resistance and capacitance and possibly also inductance.  Perhaps one of
your electrical engineering colleagues or a university physics student
could find a way to do this for you.  I don't know of any commercial
apparatus for this application.

	Good luck.

				Regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson