Re: Hydrocarbon encapsulation

The combination of cement and bentonite will indeed
make the existing soil much less pervious and solidify
it. However, whether the hydrocarbons will be
encapsulated should be addressed to an environmental
permitting department.

Regarding the question on strength, have a testing
laboratory prepare some specimens and test them for
compressive strength. That will answer the rest of the
questions.

Rajendran