From: Reynold Franklin [mailto:rfranklin(--nospam--at)STUEVE.COM]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 11:27 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: mail delivery error question

Every time for me too.

Reynold
Iowa
-----Original Message-----
From: Cratylus Consulting Group [mailto:cratylus(--nospam--at)earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 1:27 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

Yes, all the time.
I have refrained from posting/replying to messages thinking there is a security threat to my computer; when I e-mail mabdelaziz(--nospam--at)sai.com
for an explanation, I never get a reply!

Steven A.
Los Angeles

Glenn Otto wrote:

 Does anybody else on the list get a delivery error from : mabdelaziz(--nospam--at)sai.comwhen they send email to the list?  Can the problem be dealt with in Outlook?  ThanksGlenn C. Otto, P.E.
LIBERTY ENGINEERING, P.C.
Virginia Beach, VA