RE: mail delivery error question

Title: Message
I think the list is automatically administered by keywords.  I don't know how to contact the administrator personally
-----Original Message-----
From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 12:55 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: mail delivery error question

In a message dated 2/18/2002 3:45:24 PM Eastern Standard Time, esuk(--nospam--at)ucsd.edu writes:

There IS a fix, but its not very pretty.  But then again, only one person has to do it

The simpler, not at all ugly, fix would be for the SEAINT list administrator to remove whoever this individual is from the list.  He apparently no longer works at SAI and will probably not mind that he is removed.  If he was laid off, he probably has more important things to worry about.