Why Buildings Collapse

Did anyone see the Documentary "Why buildings collapse" on the Discovery Channel last night? It was quite informative on several collapses, including the WTC, 89 Loma Prieta failures, Kansas city hotel catwalk failure, OKC Bombing, and the Turkey quake collapses.
It also briefly discussed base isolation seismic upgrades in San Francisco.
The learning channel and the discovery channel are a Civil Engineers dream Channel, there is always something on of my interest!

Ryan