Invitation to the building industry for Building Safety Week

The City of San Jose, is planning on providing public displays during the
International Building Safety week in April 2002 (exact date TBD). We are
inviting all interested parties to join us by setting up display booths or
items for public education purposes, in the City Hall lobby. The displays
should emphasize dissemination of information and not be sales oriented. The
Booths could be manned or unmanned, and could be for one day or up to one
week. Please contact me privately if you are interested.

Ben Yousefi, SE
San Jose, CA
408-277-5651