slabs vibration

greetings to all
I need to eliminate the vibration that is presented in a slab on beams that
she has to deph of 0.25 m with hollows  of 0.60*0.60*0.2.
I am  adding him a metallic beam box of 200*400*6 mm forming a crus for the
inferior part of the slab and  diminishing the dimensions from the panels to
4.0 m,

If somebody can give an idea that can apply a lot he would thank him.
greetings for all