RE: what is it?

Have you tried to unsubscribe?

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Clark [mailto:bcinc(--nospam--at)nanosecond.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 8:32 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: what is it?

How is it that people manage to subscribe to this forum, yet are so inept that they can not unsubscribe from it?  I sure hope these aren't aspiring engineers. Maybe it would cut down on the unsuspecting if there was a warning during sign-up that they will receive 40 e-mails per day? (Or is there already one?)  I am getting tired of reading someone whining about being unsubscribed... take two minutes and figure it out yourself.

Pat Clark, P.E.