Problems with 'List Server'

What Safat need to do it to discontinue the 'list
server' thing. Just switch to the a simple discussion
board system. With the current system, it jams our
mail boxes with messages unrelated to structural
engineeirg, and it is very hard to track treads.

A discussion board does not need any subscribing or
unsubscribing.