Invitation

Dear Engineers:
The Engineering Association of Río Grande Tierra Del Fuego want to close the links among colleagues and through this way we really wish to invite a group of engineers  with free time to travel from Cailfornia to  meet us  and  to let us to show you Tierra del Fuego (Fireland) ths southest region in the world.
We can go fishing trouts together (more than 6 kilos), walk and talk about our buildings and our works in this seismic zone, play golf together, know us and make friends.
We can offer free rooms and a  nice car for you.
I se convenient  a group.four or five engineers.
It´s a really nice idea, isn´t it?

FABIO A ZARATE
CIVIL ENGINEER
ZYZ CONSULTORES
RIO GRANDE  TIERRA DEL FUEGO
ARGENTINA
in the name of  ENGINEERING ASSOCIATION OF RIO GRANDE TIERRA DEL FUEGO