Topographic Information[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC List" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Topographic Information
- From: "Paul Feather" <pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net>
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:49:28 -0800
Is anyone out there familiar with where Civil firms get the topographic backgrounds for new civil works? I see a lot of the latest info we get on Civil drawings has a CAD background taken from some form of regional or national database. Anyone aware of the source for this info?
I have a one time need for background info, and was hoping there is a web based per site service or something similar.
- Prev by Subject: Tolerances for Cast-in-Place Concrete Walls
- Next by Subject: RE: Topographic Information
- Previous by thread: Re: Problems with 'List Server'
- Next by thread: RE: Topographic Information