List in Digest Form

Fellow subscribers!   Don't bail the list because of too many emails!  I to was frustrated with 70 plus emails a day, not to mention my employer.  Don't panic!  They have a daily DIGEST form where you get one email of all the emails from the previous day!  Here's how to subscribe:

Send a message to the list server with the command "DIGEST".

Example:
=======================================
Subject: <not needed>

digest seaint

If you truly want to leave the list:

leave seaint

I apologize for all the other members that refused to offer any help!  You know who you are!

Sincerely,
Mr. Jamie A. Heupel
Green Bay, WI