From: Paul Feather [mailto:pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 6:49 PM
To: SEAOC List
Subject: Topographic Information

Is anyone out there familiar with where Civil firms get the topographic backgrounds for new civil works?  I see a lot of the latest info we get on Civil drawings has a CAD background taken from some form of regional or national database.  Anyone aware of the source for this info?

I have a one time need for background info, and was hoping there is a web based per site service or something similar.

Thanks,

Paul Feather