looking for CCELL program

I have an urgent need for the Corps of Engineers programs
"CCELL" for the design of sheet pile cellular structures.  It appears
that the only way to get it is to snail mail a 3.5" disk to the Corps(!)

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could email the program to
me.

Thanks much,
David Evans, P.E.
TNH, Inc.