RE: Topographic Information[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Topographic Information
- From: "RISSELL, MICHAEL E [Non-Pharmacia/1000]" <michael.e.rissell(--nospam--at)monsanto.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 13:05:25 -0500
We just had a client supply us a topo background survey drawing for a project. He arranged the survey work, but it consisted of a ground crew setting boundaries and an few elevations, then a "fly by" being done with aerial shots taken and I believe fed into a computer to develop the CAD drawing. We did have to wait for some snow to melt, but the resulting drawing was excellent and fast, after the site was clear. I'd say any survey firm could at least tell you how and who could perform this work if they cannot do it themselves.
Michael E. Rissell
Emerson - PC&E, Inc.
From: Paul Feather [mailto:pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 6:49 PM
To: SEAOC List
Subject: Topographic Information
- Prev by Subject: RE: Topographic Information
- Next by Subject: Torsion in wide flange shapes
- Previous by thread: Re: Topographic Information
- Next by thread: List in Digest Form