Re: List Process Problem(s)

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 12:44 PM
Subject: Re: List Process Problem(s)

When you subscribe you send in a confirmation that checks not only your
e-mail address but the server address. If you change services, the
server address changes and this makes it impossible to unsubscribe from
a list from any other server address.

I understand what you say, and because I was aware of that, I "unsubscribed" from the original server, before changing over, as if I was merely unsubscribing.  I got "worried" when that didn't work, and that's why I contacted Shafat directly.  It took a couple of to and fros, and Shafat had to finally do it manually.  What the problem was, he didn't elaborate.

Lots of work on at the moment, so I don't get to "Structlist" very much at the moment, but I think it's just great!

Regards

Thor