RE: Problems with 'List Server'

I agree with what Dennis is saying. There is no
perfect system. But there are thousands of BBSs out
there functioning well, and I visit several of them
regularly, and I prefer BBS to list server. To give
you an example, here is my biggest problem with list
server:

"Mail Storage Quota Warning
Hello J. K.! You are approaching your quota of 6.0
Megabytes (MB) of storage. You are currently using 5.7
MB of storage. (Details)"

=== message truncated ===