Structural CAD for AutoCAD 2002

Are you still using AutoCAD R14? It is time to upgrade to AutoCAD 2002.

I am AutoCAD consultant for structural engineers firms. I developed a
structural CAD system (SCAD) under AutoCAD 2002. In the past 6 month, I
upgraded the CAD system for Rutherford & Chekene, Englekirk, Nishkian,
Biggscardosa, RMJ, HD Rueb and SEI structural engineers. Currently, I am
working on GFDS CAD system, and more structural engineers firms will join in.

SCAD allows your CAD work to be more efficient and productive. If you are
interested in SCAD. Please contact me.

Arthur Shao