Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 1:46 PM
Subject: Anchorage to Hollow Clay Tile

I am looking for recommendations for roof to wall anchorage for existing hollow clay tile bearing walls.  I can deal with the detailing requirements, but am looking for input / recommendations regarding adhesive solutions for the anchors themselves.

All input is appreciated.  I recall a similar discussion sometime in the past, was unable to find anything in the list archives.

Thanks,

Paul Feather